The Big Questions Debrief Podcast – Join Me!
Some of you may have noticed my live tweeting of Sunday Morning’s The Big Questions on the BBC. For the uninitiated, it’s a live religious discussion show aired between 10am and 11am GMT in the UK.
The responses to my tweets around the #BBCTBQ hash tag have been greater than expected and it’s good fun to share our views and right the wrongs of some of the absurd comments that go unchallenged in real-time.
I thought I’d try an experiment and record a special 20 minute edition debrief podcast 15 mins after The Big Questions has aired. This would be an opportunity to share our thoughts – the good and the bad – and pick up on some of the things that went unchallenged. Who wants to get involved? Anyone can!
- Watch The Big Questions, think of something you’d like to say about it.
- Add ‘Gspellchecker’ to your Skype contacts.
- Change your Skype mood to ‘#GSPodcast’ so I can see who would like to be involved.
- I will start recording, and at some point dial you in to give you an opportunity to speak your mind and share your thoughts, along side others. I’ll then release you back to enjoy your Sunday.
- I’ll aim to have it online to download within the hour.
If this experiment is a success, I will look to expand it – even providing a telephone number so those without Skype can phone in and share their thoughts.
Any questions? Stick them in the comments and I’ll address them there.